- We do not share Your personal information with third parties.
- We do not share Your contact information without Your consent.
- You assign the volume of the disclosed personal information by yourselves
The information collected:
We collect two types of information about You:
- the first is the personal information You knowingly agreed to disclose to us by placing an order on the selection of the tour, or by subscribing to the distribution;
- the second is technical information automatically collected by the Website software during the visit
The personal information is transmitted to us in several ways:
1. Subscription to the distribution. To subscribe to our voluntary distribution and receive e-mail from us, you must provide us with your email address and name (real or fictional). This information is provided by you is voluntarily and its accuracy we have not verified.
2. Technical information. During a visit by you a Website, the Website administration information automatically becomes available from standard logs, server logs). This includes the IP address of Your computer (or the proxy server, if it is used to access the Internet), the name of the Internet service provider, domain name, browser type and operating system, information about the website from which You made the transition to the Website, Website pages that You visit, the date and time of these visits, the files You download. This information is analyzed by us in the aggregate (impersonal) state to analyze Website traffic, and is used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development. The link between Your IP address and Your personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except in those cases where it is required by law.
The use of information obtained
Providing information to third partiesе
We take very seriously the protection of your privacy. We never provide your personal information to third parties unless it is required by Uzbekistan legislation (for example, upon request of the court). All contact information that you provide to us, is disclosed only with your permission. Email addresses are never published on the Website and are used only for communication with you.
Please do not use e-mail and instant messaging services such as ICQ to send passwords, because this method of communication may not provide the necessary data protection.
When the User is using the Website on the computer used for access, can be written cookies, which will later be used to automatically authenticate the User on the Website, and to gather statistical data about Website traffic. We never store personal data or passwords in cookies.
Links to other sites
In order the hackers or other third parties have not gained access to your account, you must observe the following recommendations. Remember that all actions performed on the Website by the User authorized your account is deemed to be personally. The reverse burden of proof lies on you.
Do not use simple (for example, 12345) or too short passwords (up to 4 characters) and password with meaning (for example, your name, pet name or date of birth of family member). Ideally, the password should be a meaningless combination of letters and numbers. Never disclose Your password to any third party. Never leave your password in a conspicuous place (e.g., the "sticker" on the monitor).
If you suspect that your password may have become known to others, as soon as you can change it. Always finish the session on the Website under Your account, especially if you work on the computer to which you have access by others.
Never agree to keep the password for a site, if the web browser will prompt you to do this, if you are not working on your computer or a public access computer (for example, in Internet cafes, gaming club and so on).
Never check the box "Remember" if you’re not working on your computer or a public access computer. Always control who has access to your mailbox. Remember that using e-mail, the attacker can recover (change) the password and access your account.
Remember that the Site Administration will never ask You to send by e-mail or report otherwise Your password, just as we will never send or report otherwise forgotten Your password. The new password you decide on the password recovery page.
Any statements contained herein do not constitute a contract or agreement between the Site Owner and the User providing personal information. The purpose of this document is to inform You about our approach to work with personal data.