This tour consists of 10 fascinating excursion days which will reveal the secrets of the ancient capitals and will present you the interesting facts from the centuries-old history of Uzbekistan. The magnificent architecture, unique décor and design of the ancient history monuments will remain in your memory and photos for a long time.
Description of the tour to Uzbekistan
Day 1. Arrival in Tashkent by flight HY604 at 16:55. Transfer to the hotel, accommodation. Overnight stay in Tashkent.
Day 2. 08:00 Transfer by train «Afrosiab» to Samarkand. Accommodation in the hotel.
11:00 City tour. Overnight stay in Samarkand.
Day 3. Continuation of the city tour in Samarkand. Overnight stay in Samarkand.
Day 4. Transfer to Bukhara. Arrival in Bukhara, hotel accommodation. City tour. Overnight stay in Bukhara.
Day 5. Continuation of the city tour in Bukhara. Overnight stay in Bukhara.
Day 6. Transfer to Khiva via Kyzyl Kum desert. Arrival in Khiva, hotel accommodation. Overnight stay in Khiva.
Day 7. City tour in Khiva. Overnight stay in Khiva.
Day 8. At 09:40 flight to Tashkent by HY 1052. At 12:00 transfer to Kokand and Fergana. Overnight stay in Fergana.
Day 9. Transfer to Tashkent from Fergana. On the way the tour in Margilan and Rishtan. Overnight stay in Tashkent.
Day 10. City tour in Tashkent. Overnight stay in Tashkent.
Day 11. At 07:15 departure for Moscow by flight HY 603.
The detailed program will be presented on demand.
per person in group:
1 person - $2,200.00
2 persons - $1,356.00
1 person - $2,493.00
2 persons - $1,545.00
*This tour program and prices are valid for 2014
The price INCLUDES:
Accommodation in the hotels 3-4*, including breakfast
Railway tickets for "Afrosiab" (day coach);
Air tickets Urgench-Tashkent;
Admission tickets to the monuments;
Local guide in each town (in case of group min 9 pax - escort guide);
Transportation during the whole itinerary;
1 SIM-card with the balance of $5.00.
The price DOESN'T INCLUDE:
Food (except breakfasts );
It is important to know
- For the trip to Uzbekistan you may need visa
- The valid international passport is obligatory.
- It is better to come to Uzbekistan in Spring or Autumn.
- If you are coming to Uzbekistan in Summer, then take along the sunblock cream, hat and choose the rpogram where you can have a rest at noon in the hotel.
- In Uzbekistan you can shoot in daytime and in the night.
- For the girls / women it is advisable to have headscarf and cover open shoulders when you visit the operating mosques and places of pilgrimage. Also the dress should be below the knees.