To discover Uzbekistan in seven days means to visit ancient and beautiful towns of the Central Asia – Bukhara, Samarkand, Shahrisabz and Khiva, to travel across the desert and to go to the mountains. This week will pass like in sleep: everything will be changed – towns, stories and people. There will remain only pleasant impressions about well-handled and useful vacation.
- Name of the tour: Discover Uzbekistan in 7 days
- Itinerary: Tashkent-Samarkand-Shahrisabs-Bukhara-Khiva-Tashkent
- Duration: 8 days /7 nights
- Number of pax: 2 and more
- Transport: 1-2 pax: Chevrolet Lacetti or Nexia; 2-4 pax: minibus: Starex Hunday; 4-8 pax: minibus Istana Ssang Young.
Day 1. Arrival in Tashkent airport. Going out of the airport after 1-1,5 hours. Departure for Samarkand. Overnight stay in Samarkand.
Day 2. Sightseeing tour in Samarkand. Overnight stay in Samarkand.
Day 3. Departure for Shahrisabz. On the way you’ll visit the hole of Amankutan, “Valley of demons”, mountain pass «Tahta-karacha». City tour in Shahrisabz. Lunch. Transfer to Bukhara. Arrival in Bukhara. Overnight stay in Bukhara.
Day 4. Sightseeing tour in Bukhara. Overnight stay in Bukhara.
Day 5. Departure for Khiva approx. at 11:00. The unique travel across the desert. You can enjoy the landscapes, barchans and road. Arrival in Khiva at 19:00. Accommodation in hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay in Khiva.
Day 6. Sightseeing tour in Khiva. Khiva – in ancient times Khorasmiya, later on known as Khvarezm and Khorezm, in the past a big khanate in the west of the Central Asia. Ancient town Khiva is famous for the multitude of historical buildings, most of which were built in XIX c. and perfectly well remained to the present time. Once you see Khiva, you will get the idea how another towns of the Central Asia looked in the past. Overnight stay in Khiva.
Day 7. Flight to Tashkent. Arrival in Tashkent. Lunch. City tour in Tashkent. Overnight stay in Tashkent.
Day 8. Breakfast in hotel. Transfer to Tashkent airport. Flight home.
(per 1 pax, in US Dollars)
The tour cost includes
- Double room accommodation in hotel 3*, breakfast included;
- Journey by comfortable transport with AC:
- car for 2-3 people;
- mini-bus up to 6 people;
- - bus up to 12 people
- Air tickets Urgench - Tashkent;
- City tours in each town with Russian-speaking guide;
- Admission tickets for museums, mausoleums and another sights
The tour cost doesn't include
- Expenses for value-added services in the hotels;
- Additional arrangements;
- Camera and video charges during the sightseeing;
- International air fares;
- Food; breakfast is included in room price;
- Alcoholic beverages, juices, tea, coffee;